I'm trying to find time each week to update the blog and add information that will help everyone make the most out of their iPads in the classroom. This week I found a great link - 75 Interesting Ways to Use an iPad in the Classroom. Check it out....
Below are five more links I think you will find informative:
1. Top 100 Learning Tools for 2011
2. 100+ iPad APPS Perfect for High School
3. 100 iPad APPS Perfect for Middle School
4. 65+ iPad APPS Perfect for Elementary School
5. Khan Academy - educational videos (like having a second teacher in the classroom - one that can explain the quadratic formula. Not an APP, but you can use your iPad to watch the video clips).